Wednesday, May 21, 2014

PARA PARA PARADISE

Well this week went by fast. this week I'm pretty sure I ate insect eggs... here is the scoop after lunch we went to Pavayoc and went to visit Francisco and Francisca and we taught them a lesson and after they always give us food and it was actually really good was some type of vegetable green and long stuffed with beans and yummy and these omelet things.



Anyways they offered us coffee and we opted out for hot water and she put a stem of mint in the cups and so I stir my cup and drink up and I'm almost done and I look in my cup and on one of the leaves of mint there is a bunch of insect eggs....my eyes were probably the size of Jupiter. we got out of there and I had a freak out moment and told her how I was going to die and she couldn't stop laughing ha ha it was great but I'm still alive and that was like Tuesday! my pensionista laughed when I told her I was pregnant with insect eggs in my stomach and she was like ugh freakin gringa fell for an insect  ha ha good stuff.


I have learned that missions are just full of awkward situations its great, like when people ask you questions and you have no idea whats going on love it. I taught Hermana Ignacio the word awkward and the sign language for it and we use it frequently throughout the day. 


I love teaching Hermana Ignacio English, it makes like so much more fun. I teach her important words and phrases such as: Random, Awkward, Sketchy, I am going to die, I'm not hungry, boys are stupid, I can't understand, I need to go to the bathroom, I don't like rice (or for her cheese and avocados) and she says it ALL DAY LONG, but ya those phrases make life so much easier cause we can say them and no one understands, especially the bathroom one and when we are about to eat a mountain of something we always say we are going to die ha ha oh and she understood me after the cita with Francisco and Francisca when I had my freak out and said i was going to die ha ha its all in great fun.



We have 2 investigators that might get baptised. Kira and Alxel they are like 13 ish they are the children of one of our investigators that isn't progressing but they've come to church 3 times now but we haven't taught them all the lessons yet but kira wants to do personal progress and they want to come to the activities and they said they brought their books of mormon to school to read cause they don't have time at home! ahhh so we have to teach them basically the whole gospel these next few weeks. man I hope it happens! pray for us and them and that their parents will give permiso! 



I've also learned that here on the mish you obtain or spontaneously improve talents you didn't know you had before. 
For example this week we have an investigator   Schneider (dad i think of you every time I say his name) he's a little bit sketchy but he's 18 and he needed help with his notebook drawings  cause here in Peru they all have to have a drawing of like a big sheet of scroll paper on the front of their notebooks for each class and like a drawing and title of the class so somehow I drew the scroll paper things and then he said he needed a drawing of Jesus on the front of his religious cuarderno..ya I've never drawn Jesus in my life..he brought out a restoration pamphlet and I drew Jesus. I don't know how but I knew I had help.


Oh no worries peeps it was rough draft looking so he could finish it himself. but ya and I think I have to start teaching piano to the primary once a week...I don't know how to teach piano...BUT there can be miracles when you believe. 



Love you all. remember We are here on this earth to be happy...like my companion says Don't worry Be Happy!! BIG HUG and wet grandma kisses that I get every sunday

Hermana Rasmussen

No comments:

Post a Comment