Thursday, May 15, 2014

Happy Mother's day MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was soo awesome to talk to all you peeps out there in Lago Salado (salt lake for dem gringos). It looks like not much has changed ha ha but looking at the calendar I've been gone for about 5 seconds but missionary time is like heaven time I've decided. every week in your time is about 1 month in my time. Sounds like my closet has been ransacked but that's OK because i think I'm going to be here for a while... ha ha 

Yesterday we had a first lesson with an old couple we contacted in Pavayoc the sketchy neighborhood on the hill.  Francisco and Francisca and they've been married for 30 years...is not the cutest thing you have ever heard? we taught the plan of salvation and it was great I really hope they progress, Francisca got lots of problems with her kids but they seem ready. they gave us a ton of inca cola and a gigantiiiic piece of like a bunt cake but I do love it when they give us free fruit! that's my favorite! i got like 5 oranges this week. woot woot for the selva

mmmm Im kinda in this awkward stage where I don't speak English or Spanish so I like babies and animals cause they can't either! ha ha no it will come I really think so but its going to be through divine help, I just need to remember how long I've been here and my comp isn't my judge and if i just keep trying my hardest the Lord will make up the difference. word of the week PATIENCE. lets all just take a second the breath in and breath out. 

I wish I could just study all day long!! I love the scriptures sooo much but there's just no time! learning the lessons has been stressful for me I don't know why but it hasn't left time to just dive into the scriptures like I want to. So take advantage people at home with the scriptures cause they are SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a new Hermana in our room shes from Bolivia, Hermana Tango shes supa nice. she said she can make tacos!! woot woot man I miss cafe rio.... mmmm. and the member we went to use his laptop yesterday to Skype who lived in new York for like 3 years said he can make cheesecake and brownies!! just thinking about it makes me happy. 

HUGE HUGE BIG PILE OF RICE SHOUTOUT to the amazing mama Rasmussen. I have no idea what I would do without you, you have done sooo much for me more then I definitely deserve and I would be nothing without your support out here. I miss you so much and am so grateful that you're my mom. I miss your hugs more than I can even say. but I know that this is where I'm exactly supposed to me. 

I have never felt so weak in my entire life but the Lord shows us how weak we are so we can see how dependent we are on his help then he makes us SHRONG....still waiting on the strong part but it'll come with tears and prayers and more prayers.

Love you all muchoooooooooooooo big big hugs and snuggles

Hermana Rasmussen

No comments:

Post a Comment