Monday, June 29, 2015

WONDERFUL DAY IN CUSCO






Well I don't want to say it but this is the first day of the last change.. I truly can't believe it. I don't think it is fully clicking just yet, but I had a little realization this week which turned into tears...so it is safe to say this change is going to be a full on bawl fest.


My goal now is to enjoy every minute I have in this amazing country with these amazing people that I truly truly love SO MUCH. even though they have weird beliefs about how you can get sick and force feed me and they are sometimes super dramatic and love gossip BUT I love them with all my heart and its going to hurt so much to leave them. But there's still time. 

well the weather, its really cold in the morning and at night but during the day the sun is SUPER fuerte so I'm pretty sure I'm getting tanner (woot woot) the more latina I look the better like for example today a guy playing guitar on the bus asking for money told me in English that Jesus would never do what I did (when I didn't give him money). 

well yesterday was the best. well in the morning we ran (literally) (i thought my comp was going to loose a lung, shes not used the the altitude quite yet haha) we went to pick up for church an investigator we found this week Marileni and her son Fernando, who live up in basically a mountain of cusco and we get there and she wasn't there so we has to book it to la santa cena (sacrament) and we get there just in time for the prayer and I close my eyes and mid prayer I realize that Mario, our less active that we found, was blessing the sacrament!! me and my comp realized at the same time and were grabbing each others hands in joy it was the best and to open my eyes to see him there suit and tie...#priceless. and then to look back and see Marleni there with Fernando..... the Lord loves us. 


Have a great week. eat some good BBQ for me pweeeze. I will NEVER take a good hamburger for granteed....evurrrrrrrr

xoxox

Hermana Rasmussen

No comments:

Post a Comment