Monday, June 29, 2015

Dinosaurs in Cusco

Well last week for pday we went to the dinosaur park...








Yesterday I got to go to the 3 sessions of the Trujillo temple dedication! it was spiritually awesome possum. it made me miss the temple oh so much!! It got a little trunky when Elder Tate was talking about eternal marriage...and how when he got sealed to his wife he couldn't concentrate because the most beautiful girl in the whole world was kneeling across from him....AWWWwww..wuv...twoo wuvvvv.

Anyways it was wonderful prez Uchtdorf dedicated the temple and Elder Bednar was there and guess what....PREZ UCHTDORF is coming to Cusco....TODAY! and guess what else....WE GET to SEE HIM! it starts at 6 but we are going to get in line at like 4... I'm excited. 


This week President and Hermana Harbertson visited everyone's house and President interviewed everyone. it was great of course we were cleaning like locas the night before...shhhh.

It was wonderful, interviews are always very informational and uplifting...president and I were laughing cause I was so awkward talking in English...lets just say I struggled. 

we'll when you live in a house of ALL latinas, you don't really practice your English. I sometimes I get in that middle stage were I can't speak either language and in the end I just want to eat chocolate.


So the weather is nice you say... :( at least I have my heater. I think its going to blow up one of these days cause I use it so much. 


Haha my comp told my pensionista she wanted tacos...so my pensionista has never had tacos before... but we were pretty excited when she told us she was going to make them...we get to the house and there's chicken, avocado, and onions and beans and the most important part: tortillas...which she tried to make herself instead of buying them..they turned out to be really really good...pancakes.... pancakes and taco stuffing....not such a good combo...our stomached were like whats happening. what are you doing to us.

well have a great week. I pray for you all on the daily. miss and love you all SOO much.
xoxox 

Hermana Rasmussen

No comments:

Post a Comment