Tuesday, July 21, 2015

NEVER GIVE UP NEVER SURRENDER

Bueno....

It's been a great week, the Lord has been sooo good to us. we have seriously worked so hard and in return have seen results. it's been great. 

Cool story.  the brother of a family of members in our ward after years of being rebellious and not wanting to get baptized miraculously has had a change of heart and is getting baptized the 25th and were going to baptize him! #tendermercy. and we've found some great new investigators and references from the members who are actually progressing! 



        









so after a week of running from one hill to the other and running to catch taxis and buses and booking it from one side of our sector to the other...I'm a taaaad tired...I think I'm going to take a nap today haha.




Did I ever tell you how my comp doesn't know I'm ending?...I think I'll tell her next week... lately shes been stressing out and I think this will only make it worse. shes still learning how to deal with the stress of mish lyfe as we all have to do. 

             THE STONE WITH 12 ANGLES 

I DONT KNOW WHY DOGS ALWAYS FOLLOW ME


I have realized how much I have adapted that things like planning every night and getting up and studying and how Sundays are quite the opposite then a day of rest and the absence of microwave nachos, and gangs of dogs fighting like savages and in stead of selling hot dogs in the street they sell corn with slices of cheese...and potatoes..and little cups of jello..All this has really all become a part of me. and I LOVE IT!!
I have fleas 

xoxox

Hermana Rasmussen

No comments:

Post a Comment