Monday, May 18, 2015

I'M PREGNANT (MISSIONARY VOCABULARY)

well just found out that I'm pregnant....


in other words...I'm going to train! yep I'm super nervous can't stop eating chocolate and yes I've already had my cry fest. I'm
not going to be an Hermana leader anymore which is kinda sad cause I really liked working with the other hermanas and all that good stuff wich includes being feed spiritually and physically in concilio but this is going to be a new adventure...like bilbo baggins. 

I'm going to get my daughter  Wednesday so I guess well just have to see... 
sorry not much time to write but wuvs yalll hey I have a joke!


how do you say cochino (dirty) in chinese?

chin chan poo
( sin champoo)(without shampoo) hahaha classic peruvian joke!!

xoxox
Hermana Rasmussen 







CRAZY, BEAUTIFUL, FUNNY HERMANA ERNESTINA


Pachamama is a goddess revered by the indigenous people of the Andes



         CONCILIO TICKLING HERMANA VITOLA, HA HA LOVE THAT GIRL!!



LONG SHOPPING DAY



CUSCO 




No comments:

Post a Comment